3. Governing Law
The above provisions are subject to the adjustment and interpretation of the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan for the avoidance of doubt). The Chinese courts have jurisdiction over any dispute related to the above terms or this website, whether it is a contract dispute or a civil tort dispute.
Promise to maintain and respect your privacy.
4.1 Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1) Information you provide when filling out the form on this website, such as registration, order, release materials and application for more services. We may also ask you to provide personal information when you make comments on this website.
2) We may record your correspondence with us.
3) We may also ask you to fill out a questionnaire for research purposes, but you can refuse to do so.
4) We will keep the details of your transactions through this website, as well as the details after your order is completed.
5) We will keep the details of your visit to this website, including but not limited to the following categories: business information, address information, network logs and other communication materials (regardless of whether the materials are charged or have access rights).
4.2 IP address and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, such as IP address, operating system and browser version. The information collected may be used for system management and to provide integrated information to our advertisers. Integrated information is statistical information, not used to identify a single user, but only records your browsing history and preferences. Similarly, we may obtain the integrated information of your browsing website by using cookies. Cookies files are stored on your computer's hard disk to record the information transferred to your computer's hard disk. These documents will help improve this website and help us provide you with better and more humane services. The main functions are:
1) Count the number of users and browsing preferences.
2) Save your preferences so that this website can be adjusted freely according to your personal preferences.
3) Speed up your search for information.
4) Identify your follow-up.
If you do not want this website to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies. Refusing cookies may affect your use of certain products and/or services on our website. If you do not set the browser to prohibit cookies, our system will send cookies when you log in.
4.3 Storage place of your personal information
Unfortunately, the security of network information transmission is difficult to be fully guaranteed. Although we try our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your information is transmitted to this website safely; You must take this risk yourself. However, after receiving your information, we will use strict review procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access. In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions that you can independently prevent and reduce risks, and remedial measures for you. We will inform you of the event in a timely manner by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish the announcement. At the same time, we will actively report the disposition of personal information security incidents according to the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
4.4 Use of user information
We will use your information collected in the following ways:
1) Ensure that the content of this website can provide you with maximum convenience and improve the browsing speed.
2) Provide the information, products and services you require or provide the information, products and services we think you may be interested in with your consent.
3) Fulfill the contractual obligations between us and you.
4) Allows you to choose to participate in interactive projects in our services.
5) Timely update the service.
In addition, we or a licensed third party may use your information to provide information about products and services you may be interested in and contact you by email and phone.
If you are already our customer, we will only provide you with information about products and services similar to those you have recently purchased by electronic means (e-mail or SMS).
If you have not become our customer and the designated third party is allowed to use your personal information, if you agree, we (or the third party) will contact you by electronic means or SMS.
If you are unwilling to disclose your personal information or transfer it to a third party for marketing purposes, please contact us.
4.5 Disclosure of user information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our members, such as our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and associated companies.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party under the following circumstances:
1) If we buy or sell businesses or assets, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective buyer or seller.
2) If or all of its assets are received by a third party, your personal information will be used as one of the transferred assets. In the case of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if personal information transfer is involved, we will require the new company or organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this personal information protection policy, otherwise we will require the company or organization to ask for authorization from you again.
3) In order to fulfill legal obligations, implement or apply the service terms and other agreements, and maintain the rights, property and security of its branches, cooperative companies and customers, we are obliged to disclose or share your personal information, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk.
4) We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances: a) with your explicit consent; b) Law based disclosure: We may publicly disclose your personal information under the mandatory requirements of laws, legal procedures, lawsuits or government authorities.
If we make any changes, we will publish them on this page and notify you by e-mail as appropriate.